ASHDOWN ADABM500E3 EVO III Mono Bass Amplifiier Head
The Ashdown ABM 500 Bass Head has created, which bass-purists and technology fans alike.The basis for this monster - amp is the popular ABM preamp which is powered by a 500 watt amplifier.Three tone controls (bass, middle, treble) provide a clear operation of tops and are supported by additional slider, which leave no wishes open at the sound choice.
The entire EQ section can be on or off via a footswitch connected, for example, what should be interesting for fretless bass players, because you can just get his sound without much change to the settings.Other functions that can be accessed by foot include a dual triode preamp simulation, which simulates a tube and pulled the compressor function.
- Model ABM 500 EVO III
- Built in China
- 1 X 12AX7 preamp tube
- Solid State Power Amplifier
- Output power (RMS) 500 watts at 4 ohms
- Speaker output Speakon / jack
- DI Output 600 Ohms balanced, level 0 dBu nominal
- Effect send Impedence 22K OHMS
- Effects Return Impedence 22K OHMS
- Dimensions (H x W x D (mm)) 158 X 610 X 355
- Weight 14 kg