YAMAHA PSR-A2000 Arabic/Oriental Arranger Keyboard
Yamaha PSR-A2000 Arabic/Oriental Arranger Keyboard features 61-note, touch sensitive keyboard, 565 voices and 357 accimpaniment styles, with Mega Voice and Guitar Enhancement technology pioneered in Yamaha's Tyros range. The voices features 43 Oriental sounds, and the accompaniments features 146 Arabic styles. Scale-tuning buttons are included on the front panel so as to cement the PSR-A2000's position as the perfect instrument for playing in both Oriental and Arabic styles. However, the PSR-A2000 is ideal for any style of playing, thanks to its wealth of high quality sounds and styles.
A Joystick controller is built-in, for pitch, modulation, and other performance controls, along with USB audio recording and playback. If the sounds and styles included don't suit your style of playing perfectly, the PSR-A2000 supports Yamaha's expandable FlashRom technology allowing users to tailor the sounds and styles as required, with additional expansion packs.
- 61 key touch sensitive keyboard
- 565 voices including 43 Oriental voices
- 357 accompaniment styles including 146 Arabic styles with Guitar Enhancement and MegaVoicetechnology
- USB audio recording and playback
- Joystick Controller
- Supports expansion Voices and Styles
- Oriental scale tuning panel buttons
- Number of Keys: 61
- Built-in Speakers: Yes
- Polyphony: 128
- Number of Presets: 565 Voices + 33 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices + GM2 + GS (for GS Song Playback)
- Number of Effects: 417
- Effects Types: Reverb, Chorus, DSP, Master EQ, Part EQ
- Sequencer: 16
- USB: USB to device; USB to host
- Number of Audio Inputs: 2
- Audio Input Types: 1/4"
- Number of Audio Outputs: 2
- Audio Output Types: 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Pedal Inputs: 2 x switch or volume
- Power Supply: 16V DC in (PA-300C or Yamaha-recommended equivalent)
- Height: 5.875"
- Width: 39.625"
- Depth: 17-.125"
- Weight: 24.25 lbs.