YAMAHA P Series P105WH (White) 88-Key Digital Piano
Yamaha's P-105 digital piano puts the sound and feel of a real acoustic grand piano in you home or live performance rig. Built around the sound of Yamaha's world-famous CFIIIS concert grand piano, the clear and melodic sound of the P-105 is instantly recognizable to any seasoned pianist. At the same time, you're sure to appreciate the natural feel of the P-105's Graded Hammer Standard keybed, which emulates the dynamic feel of real acoustic piano strings from the fattest bass notes to the light response of the highest treble notes. Add to that a full set of fun performance options, and you simply can't go wrong with a Yamaha P-105 digital piano.
YAMAHA P-105 Digital Piano at a Glance:
- The sound and feel of a real concert grand piano anywhere you need it
- Fuel your creativity with fun and inspiring performance options
- Top-notch sound system with Intelligent Acoustic Control onboard
The Sound and Feel of a Real Concert Grand Piano Anywhere you need it
From the first time your fingers tickle the ivories on the P-105, you'll know why Yamaha digital pianos are known far and wide for having some of the best-feeling keys on the market. That's because the P-105 sport's Yamaha's Graded Hammer Standard keybed. This fully weighted keybed provides you with light response in the upper register and progressively heavier action the lower you play-just like the keys of an acoustic piano. But great feel isn't enough. That's why Yamaha loaded the P-105 with their PureCF sound engine, which perfectly recreates the sound of their famous CFIIIS concert grand piano. And since you can comfortably pack the P-105 into the back of a typical sedan, you can take this amazing combination of sound and feel anywhere.
Fuel your Creativity with Fun and Inspiring Performance Options
As you dive into the P-105's performance options, you'll discover that there's quite a lot more to this digital grand piano than you'd expect just by looking at it. If you're looking for a fun way to practice your rhythm, without dusting off the old metronome, then you'll be thrilled by the collection of 10 grade-A drum grooves onboard. Fire up one of the P-105's 10 Pianist styles and play along with a virtual duet partner-a great way for experimenting with song ideas or adding an extra element to your live performances. And when you top it off with 14 voices, brilliantly simple splits and layers, and more than enough polyphony to handle it all, there's no denying the kind of value you'll get with a Yamaha P-105 digital piano.
Top-notch sound system with Intelligent Acoustic Control Onboard
Carting around a set of speakers or Headphone isn't such a big deal when you're playing live, but who wants to deal with all of that extra clutter at home when you just want to sit down and play? Yamaha gets how important both portability and convenience are, which is why they integrated a full stereo sound system into the P-105 digital piano. This deceptively potent 14-watt stereo system features a pair of 2-way loudspeakers to accurately give you both the clear and glassy highs and deeply resonant bass you can feel in your chest. What's more, the P-105 comes equipped with Yamaha's Intelligent Acoustic Control, allowing the P-105's EQ to continuously adapt to your volume settings, providing you with excellent tone you don't have to babysit.
- An amazing 88-key digital piano that's equally well suited for the home or live stage
- PureCF-sampled piano brings Yamaha's acclaimed CFIII concert grand to life under your fingertips
- Onboard sounds include: 2 x Grand Piano types, 4 x Electric Piano types, Jazz Organ, Rock Organ, Pipe Organ, Vibraphone, Harpsichord, Strings, Wood Bass, and Electric Bass
- 88-key fully weighted Graded Hammer Standard action keybed provides a heavier touch in the low end and lighter response in the highs-just like an acoustic piano
- 10 x Pianist Styles provides a built-in duet partner that plays along with you
- 10 x built-in drum patterns put the fun into practicing your timing
- Onboard 14-watt, 2-way, stereo speaker system lets you play without external speakers or Headphone
- Intelligent Acoustic Control EQ automatically adjusts to your volume setting to ensure the absolute best tone at any playing level
- Assignable Split Voice lets you choose two sounds and assign them to either the right or left hand
- Dual Voice mode allows you to layer two sounds together
- 128-note polyphony ensures that you'll hear every note, even when you use dual and split mode with a drum pattern
- USB TO HOST port sends MIDI to your computer or or Apple iPad
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: Fully weighted (Graded Hammer Action)
- Other Controllers: No other controllers
- Manufacturer Presets: 14
- Polyphony: 128 notes
- Effects: Reverb
- Sequencer: 2-track sequencer
- Number of Pedals: 1 x FC5 square sustain pedal
- Number of Speakers: 4 (2 x bass, 2 x treble)
- Amplifier: 7W x 2
- Number of Audio Inputs: 0
- Audio Input Types: No audio inputs
- Number of Audio Outputs: 4
- Audio Output Types: 2 x headphone(TRS), 2 x line(TS)
- MIDI I/O: No MIDI I/O (MIDI over USB only)
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x sustain
- Height: 6.4"
- Width: 52.2"
- Depth: 11.6"
- Weight: 25.8 lbs.