KRK KKRP103 Rokit Powered 10-3 Systems
True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
- Axis Control - The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally, enabled by the rotatable MF/HF Baffle.
- Mid-Field - The Rokit Powered 10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
- Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
- System type:Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency:10" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- Mid-Frequency:4" Aramid Glass Composite Midrange
- High-Frequency:1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response:31Hz - 20kHz
- Max Peak SPL:113 dB
- Amplifier Class:Class A-B
- Power Output:140W
- High Frequency:30W
- Low Frequency:80W
- Input Impedance (Ohms):10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust:-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume:(-30dB - +6dB)