ROLAND Jupiter-80 Performance Synthesizer
The Roland Jupiter-8 synth redefined the sound of music. By combining the legendary vibe of the Jupiter-8 with the stunning realism of Roland's SuperNATURAL synthesis engine, Roland has made the new Jupiter-80 a force to be reckoned with. The Jupiter-80 has a deep, rich analog synth sound, as well as a host of hyper-realistic SuperNATURAL instruments.
The Jupiter-80 will not disappoint die-hard analog synth fans, with 3 separately-programmable sound chains. Each sound chain has its own oscillator, filter, LFO, and amp, and up to nine sound chains can be combined for a staggering 27 oscillators at once! Each Oscillator can utilize either one of seven vintage waveforms, or one of over 350 PCM waveforms, for unlimited sound shaping possibilities.
To keep you in control of all that power, the Jupiter-80's large touchscreen makes it painless to design your own patches, combine them into multi-part "Live Sets", and browse settings in a flash. Each Live Set contains up to four Parts, each with its own effects section and level control. with this synth engine, even one part can sound epic - combine four super-synth parts and prepare to be blown away!
The Jupiter-80 is designed to be as powerful live on stage as it is in the studio. Assignable knobs and buttons give you access to the functions you need the most, and Roland's trademark D Beam infrared controller lets you shape your sound with a wave of your hand. Literally. and once you have your sounds dialed in, you can record directly to a USB flash drive (sold separately) for in-the-moment creativity without having to fire up your recording rig.
There's so much more to the Jupiter-80: the hundreds of mind-bending presets, the powerful arpeggiator, the uncannily realistic SuperNATURAL soundsets, the list goes on. with the Jupiter-80, Roland has not just brought back everything good about the original - this is a cutting-edge synth with massive sound design potential and remarkable playability both in the studio and live on stage.
The Sound of the Roland Jupiter-80 is Out of This World
- Combines analog modeling synthesis with SuperNATURAL sound engine for unparalleled sonic potential
- Tone Blender - allows you to adjust multiple parameters from a single control for serious sound tweaking
- Rugged, durable design gives you the confidence to take the Jupiter-80 around the galaxy and back
- Audio playback from USB flash drive (sold separately) for practice or performing with backing tracks
- Easily integrates with your computer for use as a MIDI/Audio interface
- Comes with Cakewalk SONAR LE music production software (Windows)
- Sound Engine Type(s): SuperNATURAL
- Number of Keys: 76
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
- Other Controllers: D-beam, Pitchbend/Modulation lever, 2 x assignable buttons, 4 x Part level sliders4 x assignable knobs
- Polyphony: 256
- Number of Presets: Up to 2,560
- Expansion: USB flash drive (sold separately)
- Number of Effects: 76
- Effects Types: Complete multi-effects
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sampling: No
- Audio Playback: From USB flash drive
- USB: 1 x USB (Audio playback, USB-MIDI)
- Number of Audio Inputs: 1
- Audio Input Types: 1 x 1/8"
- Number of Audio Outputs: 6
- Audio Output Types: 2 x XLR, 4 x TRS
- Number of Digital Inputs: No digital inputs
- Digital Input Types: No digital inputs
- Number of Digital Outputs: 2
- Digital Output Types: 2 x S/PDIF
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru, USB-MIDI
- Pedal Inputs: 3 x 1/4"
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 48.5"
- Depth: 17.3"
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Power Supply: 120V Int
- Manufacturer Part Number: JP-80