ROLAND Jupiter-50 Performance Synthesizer
Roland's Jupiter-50 synthesizer gives you top-quality keyboard sound in a gig-friendly format. Loaded with all of the SuperNATURAL acoustic sounds, plus many of the synthesizer tones and Live Sets from the Jupiter-80, Roland's more travel-ready Jupiter-50 keyboard makes gigging out with these fantastic sounds more convenient than ever. In fact, you can easily transfer the Live Sets and Synth Tones from the Jupiter-80 in your studio to the Jupiter-50 in your live rig. From spot-on grand pianos and vibrant tone-wheel organs and old-school analog synth sounds, you can't ask for a more fully loaded keyboard than the Roland Jupiter-50!
ROLAND Jupiter-50 Synthesizer Keyboard at a Glance:
Packed with Roland's top SuperNATURAL sounds, complete with Behavior Modeling
- Packed with Roland's top SuperNATURAL sounds, complete with Behavior Modeling
- Simple user interface gives you easy access to powerful sound-design tools
- Everything a serious gigging keyboardist could ask for, and more!
If you wan't tons of amazing sounds you can play out with, then look no farther - the Roland Jupiter-50 is it! In all, the portable Jupiter-50 gives you over 1,500 SuperNATURAL synth tones and 70 SuperNATURAL acoustic sounds - all of which you can combine in unique and creative ways. What's more, Roland's Behavior Modeling adds extra realism to your acoustic sounds, interpreting your keyboard performances and recreating the unique musical nuances of each modeled instrument. Whether you play out live or compose in a studio, you'll always find the sounds you need in your Jupiter-50.
Simple user interface gives you easy access to powerful sound-design tools
Beyond its treasure trove of wonderful sounds, the Jupiter-50 keyboard gives you a massive selection of sound-design tools that make creating original sounds of your own fun and easy. First, Roland gave the Jupiter-50 a powerful "Live Set" central arrangement, which lets you select, layer, and edit up to four tones at a time. The Jupiter-50's color-coded front-panel controls, fast-access buttons, and long-throw sliders all make tweaking parameters within your tones incredibly simple. Add to all of this a professional-grade multi-effects engine with advanced routing, and you'll be blown away by the sounds you can create with your Jupiter-50 keyboard.
Everything a serious gigging keyboardist could ask for, and more!
Weighing in well under 25 lbs., the 76-key Jupiter-50 is easily one of the lightest pro-quality keyboards out there. Its 76-note keybed comes perfectly weighted for playing the widest possible range of instrument sounds, complete with the note-for-note expression you demand. In addition to making it easy to transfer sounds to and from your Jupiter-80, the Jupiter-50's USB thumb drive port also lets you play along with WAV, AIFF, or MP3 file backing tracks. and when you're in your studio, USB connectivity also lets you fully integrate your Jupiter-50 keyboard with Cakewalk's SONAR DAW (SONAR LE software included).
- The perfect keyboard for anyone who wants to gig out with top-quality instrument and synthesizer sounds
- The sound, power, and flexibility of of a Jupiter-80 plus the portability of a Juno series keyboard
- Easily import JUPITER-80 Live Sets and Synth Tones into your JUPITER-50 via USB memory key
- Includes the identical analog components as the Jupiter-80, including its studio-quality D/A converter
- 76-note, weighted keybed provides you with the perfect balance of response and resistance
- Packed with over 1,500 SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones
- Comes with all 70+ SuperNATURAL acoustic instruments from the original Jupiter-80
- Live Sets let you choose, stack, and edit any combination of four tones
- Store and recall up to 2,560 Live Sets at a time
- SuperNATURAL acoustic instruments include Roland's famous SuperNATURAL piano and electric pianos, as well as organs derived from Roland's VK organ sound engine
- Synth sounds include analog favorites such as Roland SH and JUPITER brass, as well as digital sounds from the D-50, JD-800, and Fantom workstations
- Behavior Modeling technology provides natural realism expression and recreates playing nuances of a wide range of instruments, adding realism to sounds such as flamenco guitar, oboe, timpani, erhu, sitar, many others
- Intuitive color-coded buttons and sliders give you a fast and friendly user interface that makes creating your own sounds easy
- Registration function lets you instantly save and select sounds from 128 user slots
- Advanced effects engine gives you access to five pro-grade reverb effects and dozens of special effects, as well as flexible effects-routing options
- Expressive performance controllers include Roland's D-Beam sensor, a combined pitch wheel and mod lever, and additional control input jacks
- Connect a USB thumb drive to play WAV, AIF, or MP3 backing tracks
- Record directly to a plugged-in USB thumb drive
- Connect to your DAW software via USB for MIDI sequencing and audio recording
- Included Jupiter-50 Control Surface plug-in provides advanced integration with Cakerwalk's SONAR DAW software
- Comes bundled with Cakewalk SONAR LE software
- Sound Engine Type(s): SuperNATURAL
- Number of Keys: 76
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
- Other Controllers: D-beam, Pitchbend/Modulation lever, 2 x assignable buttons, 4 x Part level sliders4 x assignable knobs
- Polyphony: 128
- Number of Presets: Up to 2,560
- Expansion: USB flash drive (sold separately)
- Number of Effects: 76
- Effects Types: Complete multi-effects
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sampling: No
- Audio Playback: From USB flash drive
- USB: 1 x USB (Audio playback, USB-MIDI)
- Number of Audio Inputs: 1
- Audio Input Types: 1 x 1/8"
- Number of Audio Outputs: 4
- Audio Output Types: 4 x TRS
- Number of Digital Inputs: No digital inputs
- Digital Input Types: No digital inputs
- Number of Digital Outputs: No digital outputs
- Digital Output Types: No digital outputs
- MIDI I/O: In/Out, USB-MIDI
- Pedal Inputs: 3 x 1/4"
- Height: 4-5/8"
- Width: 49-15/16"
- Depth: 14-1/4"
- Weight: 24.3 lbs.
- Power Supply: 120V Int
- Manufacturer Part Number: JP-50