ROLAND INTEGRA-7 SuperNATURAL Sound Module
Roland's INTEGRA-7 SuperNATURAL Sound Module gives you immense creative power, both live and in the studio. INTEGRA-7 fortifies your keyboard rig with a colossal cornucopia of sounds - over 6,000 of them - along with dedicated effects engines for each of the module's 16 parts, making CPU-load concerns a thing of the past. INTEGRA-7 is also expandable, courtesy of 12 SRX expansion boards. with its USB connectivity, INTEGRA-7 plays nice with your devices, and even streams audio at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz. Put SuperNATURAL in your rack, with Roland's INTEGRA-7.
The Roland INTEGRA-7 Gives You No-Compromise Performance
- Roland INTEGRA-7 SuperNATURAL Sound Module at a Glance:
- The Roland INTEGRA-7 gives you no-compromise performance
- Immense creative power, live and in the studio
- SuperNATURAL sound and Behavior Modeling onboard
- Control the INTEGRA-7 from your iPad, and more
In the '90s, Roland's legendary JV modules dominated the racks and defined the keyboard sounds of touring artists and film composers alike. Vital increases in computer power in the '00s, however, saw musicians heading to their DAW-equipped Macs and PCs, and the industry duly responded with a proliferation of virtual instrument plug-ins. There was still a place for powerful hardware in the keyboard rigs of top acts who require no-compromise performance from their gear, but for the rest of us, it seemed as if the heyday of the rackmount synth module was over. Not so fast: the Roland INTEGRA-7 is here, giving you a "greatest hits" package of sounds from Roland's flagship keyboards and modules, along with SuperNATURAL drum kits drawn from V-Drum technology.
Immense Creative Power, Live and in the Studio
Hardware instruments have certain distinct advantages over virtual ones, and the Roland INTEGRA-7 totally exploits them, giving you a massive cornucopia of sounds, effects, and modulation mojo in a trim 2-rackspace chassis. This tour-de-force next-gen module packs over 6,000 intensely expressive patches, including SuperNATURAL sounds, PCM sounds, plus sounds from 12 SRX expansion boards. Also onboard are independent SuperNATURAL acoustic, synth, and drum sounds, and much, more. The INTEGRA-7 has multiple dedicated effects engines, so you can stop worrying about CPU load. Every one of the 16 parts can have its own equalization and multi-effects (as opposed to having to share its effects with the other parts). Bottom line? Roland's flagship INTEGRA-7 gives you immense creative power, both live and in the studio.
SuperNATURAL Sound and Behavior Modeling On board
With Roland's development of SuperNATURAL sound and Behavior Modeling, the company blurred the line between electronic and acoustic instruments. Incorporating these core technologies, the INTEGRA-7 fortifies your studio with cutting-edge SuperNATURAL sounds in a quick-access, loaded-for-bear 16-part module. Armed with the massive firepower of the INTEGRA-7, you can build stunningly detailed and realistic orchestral arrangements, spacey intergalactic environments, and whatever else you can dream up. and speaking of space, INTEGRA-7 boasts new Roland technology dubbed Motional Surround. This is essentially a 17-part ambience engine with 16 internal parts plus one external part. Motional Surround lets you graphically pinpoint the position of each of your parts within a 360-degree soundfield. Seriously cool.
Control the INTEGRA-7 from your iPad, and more
Roland's INTEGRA-7 has a custom Editor app the lets you control the INTEGRA-7's synth parameters, part mixer, and Motional Surround remotely from your iPad (using the optional Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, or via Roland's WNA1100-RL Wireless USB adaptor). What's more, you can use the app to select sounds and read or load the INTEGRA-7's 16-part Studio Sets. SONAR user? Roland's Motional Surround VSTi Editor is also available - this lets you control and automate Motional Surround parameters from a plug-in within your DAW.
- Ergonomic, quick access interface
- Stylish, rugged metal chassis
- Easy-to-see LCD screen with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Custom iPad Editor app
- Full compliment of professional back-panel connections
- USB port supports audio streaming at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Plays nice with Roland's A-88 and A-49 keyboard controllers
- Let your creativity take flight, with the Roland INTEGRA-7
- Sound Engine Type(s): SuperNATURAL
- Number of Presets: 6,000+
- Expansion: 12 SRX expansion boards
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Number of Audio Inputs: 2
- Audio Input Types: 2 x TRS,
- Number of Audio Outputs: 10
- Audio Output Types: 2 x XLR, 8 x TRS
- Number of Digital Inputs: 0
- Digital Input Types: No digital in
- Number of Digital Outputs: 2
- Digital Output Types: 1 x stereo S/PDIF coax
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru
- Manufacturer Part Number: INTEGRA-7