CAKEWALK A-300PRO-R 32-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller
If you're looking for keyboard controllers that you can use in the Studio, on-stage, or anywhere you feel inspired, look no further than the A-300PRO. Combining the best of Roland engineering with Cakewalk's legendary ease-of-use, the A-300PRO has the features and feel you need to get the most Out of your music performances and productions.
- Velocity-sensitive 32 keys with channel aftertouch
- Inspiring feel & response for serious players
- 45 assignable controls: knobs, sliders, buttons, transport & more
- 8 Dynamic Pads for finger drumming & MIDI triggering
- Sure-grip Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick
- Expand playability with Sustain & Expression Pedals (available separately)
- USB Bus Powered-no AC adaptor required (AC adaptor is an optional)
- Durable Roland-quality manufacturing & craftsmanship
- Bundled with the Cakewalk Production Plus Pack including three incredible instruments and production software
- Works with any DAW on Mac or PC
- Supports Windows 7 & Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Number of Keys: 32
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Number of Performance Pads: 8
- Number of Encoders/Pots: 9
- Number of Sliders/Faders: 9
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes
- Other Controllers: Pitch/Mod Lever
- System Requirements Mac: Mac OS X v10.4 or later; Intel Processor or PowerPC G4 1GHz or higher; 512MB RAM or higher; 100MB or more free space
- System Requirements PC: Windows' 7 / Windows Vista' / Windows XP SP2** or later; Computer: Windows-compatible computer equipped with a USB 1.1 port; Int
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x Hold, 1 x Expression
- MIDI I/O: In, Out, and USB
- USB: Yes
- Height: 3.63"
- Width: 23.88"
- Depth: 9.88"
- Weight: 6.44 lbs.
- Power Supply: Bus Powered, AC Adapter Optional
- Manufacturer Part Number: A-300PRO-R