YAMAHA Pacifica 1611MS Mike Stern Electric Guitar
This new custom model replaces Mike Stern 1511MS, improving their performance with the exclusive application of technology IRA (Initial Response Acceleration) to the wood of the instrument. This off-the tension between materials, so prevalent in new instruments, making that purchase soon resonance of a guitar cured itself for decades, vibrant and full of expressivity.
Each issue also includes a certificate signed by Mike Stern himself, leaving Pacifica satisfied that this meets the requirements of one of the foremost exponents of Jazz / Fusion today. The new Pacifica 1611MS has outstanding performance and is built in Japan (YAMAHA Music Craft) with the best selected woods: ash body and one piece neck maple.
- Construction Bolt-On
- Scale Length 48mm (25 1/2 ")
- One-Piece Maple Fingerboard Neck (Oil Finished)
- Radius 84mm (7 1/4 ") 22 Frets
- Ash Body
- Maple Neck Neck One-Piece (Oil Finished)
- Six-Saddle Bridge Hardtail
- Seymour Duncan Pickups '59, Seymour Duncan Hot Rails
- Pickup Switch 3-Position Lever
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone